Monday, September 10, 2012

The Best....For all my single and still looking, Friends! :-)

                                                


It's really quite simple...."WHEN IT'S RIGHT, IT FLOWS"! :-)

A quote of mine, that I used on a dating site, a few years ago, and I still firmly believe that it holds true!  

 I had been divorced almost 11 years when Douglas (Husband) came along and we were married exactly 1 year after our first date, which was May 5Th of this year....I turned 50 this past July, and I have never been with a kinder, sweeter, more loving, or understanding man, than him....I knew he was different from the "rest" from the very first date! :-) 

Life does not always go as planned, in the time that we plan it so....My best advice (And some I wish I had taken myself....LOL) is to just "enjoy the ride" BUT, "KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE"....DON'T SETTLE for less, than what you KNOW will be a perfect fit for YOU.  That's not picky; that's just knowing what is good for YOU....And again, wish I had taken my OWN advice, years ago! LOL :-D

My Husband is one of the most stable, responsible men you could ever meet AND he is still, "Mr. Fun"! LOL....It IS possible to find someone with all the qualities you desire in a life-mate....I KNOW, I KNOW, it may sometimes feel like looking for a "needle in a haystack", but trust me when I say, it is WELL worth the wait....I know having had MORE than one experience with so-called "keep you on your toes, relationships, aka UNSTABLE" and to use teenage lingo, IT SUCKS!!  I'll take a peaceful, "stable" man, any day of the week. 
:-} 

Keep the faith, "all my single ladies"; And my single guy Friends too....The "One" is out there waiting....Mine sure was! :-) ~SCW~












No comments:

Post a Comment