Monday, January 14, 2013

Getting to Know Me! ;-)



Let's just get right to it and start with the "negatives" first....Truths, but with humor! LOL :-D

Top 5 Things, I DON'T do:

5.  I will not/cannot hypnotize you, into being my accomplice in robbing a bank!
4.  I will not/cannot hypnotize you, into running around town, stark naked, screaming at the top of your lungs, "I'M FREE, I'M FREE"!  
3.  I cannot hypnotize you, and enable you, to jump from a building and fly....
2.  In addition to #3, I cannot hypnotize you and give you any OTHER "superpower "!
1.  And my all time favorite "can you"....NO, I CANNOT, MAKE YOU CLUCK LIKE A CHICKEN OR BARK LIKE A DOG....UNLESS....you just have an overwhelming, subconscious desire, to make an all mighty fool of yourself, and blame it on the hypnosis!! LOL :-D


Top 5 Things, I DO:

5.  At our consultation, I will talk to you and get to know you and your lifestyle, your "stress points", and those things that make you happy and at peace!
4.  Before our session begins, I will get you into a relaxed state, mentally and physically, so that you will be able to more easily, subconsciously accept, the positive suggestions for the change you are seeking!
3.  I will play relaxing music "designed" to help get you in that state of mind!
2.  I will place stereo headphones over your ears, so that the only sounds you will hear, are my voice and the sound of the music, and I will place a sleep mask over your eyes, if you are comfortable with that, in order to block out ALL distractions!
1.  And finally, I will take you on a "journey", into the deepest recesses of your mind, where that part of you, that knows and WANTS what is best for you, "lives"!

Together, I believe that "we" can bring to light, the strong, positive person that you desire to be, so....LET'S GET STARTED, SHALL WE!!?

Payment Options:

No comments:

Post a Comment