Saturday, April 20, 2013

Helping a Special Young Lady!




Been working with a young lady this week, using a couple of different methods and I have to say that I am thrilled with the results! :-)  Her disposition has already become a lot more positive, than her normal negative view of herself, and she has become much more calm, relaxed and confident, when in and in discussing potentially stressful situations.  

It is so satisfying, to know that I am helping someone feel better and getting their life back on the right track; especially someone who is so young with so much potential and so many great things ahead of her!  :-)  

As I always say to people...."I love my little office, with the meditation music playing, the soothing smell of aromatherapy oil and the tabletop fountain, lightly splashing in the background....AND I LOVE MY CLIENTS"!
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment