Monday, October 7, 2013

Doing What I Love!



What I do for a career, was shaped by my past!  I am a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist....Why did I choose hypnotherapy as a career over "traditional" therapy, you may ask?!  I have always thought just a bit "outside the box", and while I feel that traditional counseling has it's place, I have also always believed in the power of "one's" own mind to "heal".  Of course some people still need a little "boost", and that's where hypnotherapy/hypnosis comes in.
What I do, is GUIDE you to use your own mind to overcome obstacles, "heal", "forsake" bad habits, etc.!  I love what I do....Some people DO for the love of money....I DO, because I LOVE what I DO!  OF COURSE, I want to make money at what I do, and I am not trying to mislead anyone by my previous statement; however, my PASSION is helping people feel better about themselves, and whether that is through hypnotherapy or providing my clients with a mini "spa experience", HELPING THEM FEEL BETTER, is what I am about and what I absolutely LOVE doing.

Seeing someone walk through my door, with the "weight of the world" on their shoulders, and then witnessing the "transformation", when their time with me is coming to a close, is nothing short of a natural "high", for me....Knowing that I have helped someone feel just a little bit better inside AND out, is the greatest "reward" I could ever receive!

Come on by, for a hypnotherapy consultation, mini "Spa Experience", or just a chat to get to know me better....The "first one" and the "last one" are free of charge! LOL ;-)

Click here, for pricing and information:
http://wawa1189.blogspot.com/p/pricing-and-information.html

No comments:

Post a Comment