Thursday, February 19, 2015

New service! :-)


                                                 
     


OFFICIALLY, introducing my services as a Certified Relationship Coach!

The first step in having a loving, nurturing, successful relationship is to “work on YOU” FIRST!  Learning to become a fully functioning, emotionally healthy adult is an absolute prerequisite to happy relationships.  My coaching will address relationship issues that include family, friends, and business/coworker relationships, in addition to the close partner/marriage relationships, that most will seek out my assistance with! 

In the “end”, it takes TWO to truly make a relationship run smoothly, but if we focus on “improving” each person INDIVIDUALLY in this dynamic, the odds of success are greatly increased! 

If your relationships are struggling, whether it is as a couple, family, friends or business, then give me a call or message me, and see if my service is right for YOU!
PS – And always remember this….
Negative expectations will become self-fulfilling prophecies.

No comments:

Post a Comment